We take pride in being the top Property Management Company in Nevada County, CA. We employ a professional maintenance team to provide quality service to all our clients. They come with a wide array of experience, including carpentry, roofing, facilities maintenance, landscaping and general home maintenance-including plumbing, painting, electrical, appliances, general contracting. We also maintain a directory of specialists/vendors who are extremely knowledgeable and will respond quickly when the job requires their expertise. Providing quality housing to our tenants is our most important job.
Suggested regular maintenance:
- Change batteries in smoke detectors at least once per year
- Have chimney and dryer vents cleaned out annually
- Change filters in HVAC units every one to three months
- Clear off rooftops of pine needles and leaves as necessary-we do not suggest our tenants climb on rooftops-please call the office to schedule with our staff
- Professionally clean carpets annually
- Maintain salt level in water softener, have filters serviced once per year as necessary
RENTERS INSURANCE IS MANDATORY AT MOST OF OUR PROPERTIES, AND STRONGLY SUGGESTED AT ALL...IT IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION!
In this section
Contact UsGrass Roots Property Management
855 Sutton Way
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Ph: (530) 470-0303
Fax: (530) 470-0314